Donate to New Music Edmonton and help support new music in your community! NME is a registered charity, and we issue tax receipts for donations of $20 or more. Your contributions support NME operations including concerts and outreach and your generosity empowers NME to continue bringing excellent sound artists to Edmonton! Click on the link below, or donate to New Music Edmonton through Canada Helps.
Other ways to suppport NME:
We appreciate cash donations, but there are lots of other ways you can support our organization!
- Become a member (it’s free for students!)
- Attend a concert or workshop
- Volunteer for a concert or for a committee
- Like and share our posts on social media
- Drop us a note and let us know that you appreciate the work NME is doing (constructive criticism is also welcome!)
The Society for New Music in Edmonton is a Canadian registered charity with the charitable tax number 883132367RR0001